Thanks to Jacqueline I’m nominated for the Liebster award!
Questions from Jacqueline:
1.What are your hobbies besides watching dramas.
Playing guitar both classical and flamenco, travelling, exploring, survival, cooking and going to the beach.
2. What’s your major?
Haven’t decided on that.
3. What’s your favorite drink?
Natural sparkling water fresh from a mountain spring.
4. Who’s your favorite onscreen couple?
Yang Guo (Huang Xiaoming) and Xiaolognü (Liu Yifei) from The Return of the Condor Heroes 2006
5. Who influenced you to blog?
6. Describes your personality?
an unusual combination of silent introvert and outgoing drunk. I’m also proud and don’t trust people easily not because I don’t want to but because I can’t.
7. How many languages do you speak?
Spanish, Dutch and English and I’m Learning Mandarin.
8. How long do you think you will stay blogging?
Until the FBI takes this blog down.
9. Who’s your favorite actor and actress?
Normally I would say Hu Ge and Liu Shishi, I like Nicholas Tse and Fan Bingbing a lot also though.
10. What are your pet peeves?
I eat pizza when I should eat healthy, I watch movies and series all day without stopping, my room is a mess.
1. Favorite Weapon:
2. Most funny drama series moment you can remember:
3. Most complicated drama you ever saw:
4. Your role Model:
5. Favorite conspiracy theory (can be anything that you think is secretly happening) :
6, Who would you cosplay:
7. Two actors that would have to collaborate in a drama:
8. Cpop, Kpop, or Classical music?
9. Reincarnation or vanishing in thin air?
10. A poem, give me a poem.
1. Each nominee link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 5 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.